Warehouse Admin – Temp-to-Hire and Great Benefits!
A well-established 3 rd party logistics company that distributes products in Sharonville that offers benefits once hired.
Seeking a candidate for a Warehouse Admin position. This is a 2nd shift position with the hours of 2:00pm-10:30pm. The starting pay is $16.30/hr.
What they offer:
Once hired on, the B enefits package includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Short and Long-Term Disability
401 K and Profit Sharing
Paid Holidays and Vacations
In addition, you will also receive Staffanation bonuses of $50 bonus after completing 40 hours, $100 bonus after completing 1 month , and $150 referral bonus when you refer a friend!
Ask us about our American Dream Program! Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsible for monitoring, organizing, assigning and tracking of all shipping orders. Provide backup to admin as time permits. Assist with daily shipping and receiving functions in visual; UPS/Fedex shipping systems and filing of documentation. Cross-functional skills/training will be required. Warehouse Administrative Personel will conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner at all times with all employees and outside services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reading and understanding customer orders and shipping orders.
• Organizing and prioritizing shipping orders.
• Directing associates in the prioritization of order picking and staging
• Tracking shipping orders in MS Excel.
• Data entry in Visual/Excel/USS. Capable of working in multiple shipping/warehouse systems
• Capable of communicating and receiving instructions from customer service
• Maintains shipping records
• Assist in inventory cycle counts as required and relay shortages, overages and investigation results to the Warehouse Supervisor
• Seek process improvements
• Other duties as assigned
- Six months related warehousing experience and/or training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Why wait? Apply now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.
Staffanation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. These are temp-to-hire positions based upon job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job openings.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Coordinator, Location: Newport, KY – 41099
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0dS7n38ZkR5bAb