U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Role: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: REMOTE (West Coast)
Duration: 6+ Month Contract/CTH
• Experience with Salesforce Territory Models and related processes & objects (Account Teams, Opportunity Splits, etc.)
• Salesforce feature requests and documentation: you will collaborate with analysts and stakeholders to create and prioritize feature requests, and then shepherd them through development and testing.
• 6+ years of experience working with Salesforce.com . You have strong past exposure to Xactly or a similar compensation tool. You’re also a power-user of Excel, Powerpoint, process documentation tools, and data loaders.
• Proficient in Salesforce Lightning features and functionality
• Experience in creating/updating system documentation including configuration changes, data mapping requirements, functional designs, test cases and enablement plans as needed for the engagement
• You have strong interpersonal skills and you’re comfortable interacting with senior leaders. Because of your familiarity with agile development / sprint planning and your understanding of the software development lifecycle, you’re used to negotiating priorities and tradeoffs.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6MBs0TvSjeDjVG8lOZx7mwy