* Troubleshoots and repairs commercial kitchen equipment, repair and maintenance on refrigeration and warewashing equipment.
* Provide superior customer service thru communication to customers.
* Communicates with branch office to ensure successful completion of job.
* Follow thru on all administrative requirements to complete billing cycle.
* Monitors truck stock to insure required parts are stocked on vehicle
* Maintains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms representative of SSI Services
* Participates with on-call requirements.
* Increase knowledge by attending manufacturer and company provided training.
* High school graduate/GED or the equivalent in experience.
* Two (2) years maintenance experience to include repairing commercial kitchen equipment and/or commercial refrigeration equipment. Will consider HVAC experience
* CFESA Certification is a big plus.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Valid Florida license and clean driving record.
* EPA Certification for refrigeration techs.
* Ability to work independently.
* Stable work history.
* Drug Free
* No criminal history
* Competitive Salary
* Bonus and Commission potential
* Company Vehicle, Sun-pass, fuel card
* Uniforms Provided
* Factory Training & Certification
* Education Program
* 401k Retirement Plan (with company matching)
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance (company paid)
*** We are a Florida Drug Free Workplace
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?UO46q7c3dMw5DgV20LiVqgk