In 1988, Kriss Spradley and Bill Barr came to the beautiful city of Fort Collins and started what is now Spradley Barr Mazda. That same hometown, family business is still present today.
Our values have never changed and we want everyone to feel like family when they visit any of our Spradley Barr locations. Our goal is complete customer and employee satisfaction. We provide a challenging and rewarding working experience while offering highly competitive pay plans along with an extensive benefits package. Spradley Barr has a long history of success due to our loyal customers and dedicated employees. Every employee in our dealership is an asset to our success.
We are seeking an optimistic, energetic, and driven Sales Associate. Our Sales Team sells with a consultative approach and is committed to creating a great buying AND ownership experience for our clientele.
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
* Assist customers in finding a vehicle that meets their needs
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
You have… * Are enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Are outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Have quality customer service skills * Have a good sales track record
* Possess strong communication skills * Are Persistent, competitive and have a good work ethic
* Focus on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Are computer literate and have basic math skills
We offer… * Paid Vacations
* Paid Holidays * 401 (k)
* Medical Insurance w/ Prescription coverage
* Dental Insurance * Vision Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account * Life Insurance
* Accident Insurance * Cancer Insurance Category: Sales , Keywords: Sales Representative
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?o3zZA%2bUD6SFppOpM5iO1MAi