A fast paced law firm client of ours in the Wayne, PA area is looking for a Business Analyst with a development background in Microsoft Technologies. This individual will spearhead a new critical project and also assist in various areas of the business. This individual should have experience requirements gathering, documentation, testing and analysis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team as well as an established and successful organization that is a leader in their field.
- Developer background- Experience with SQL, .NET, C#, TDD, JUnit, NUnit, MSTEST
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Gather, update and support implementation and testing of Business Requirements.
- Over time gain business expertise to provide in depth analysis and solutions to issues.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Manage the traceability of documentation, requirements, issues, reoccurring items, testing, auditing items (code scans) and approvals.
- Ability to provide visibility into reoccurring issues and relate requirements to a technical team.
- Familiar with the SDLC (gathering requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment) support of existing applications, administration and training
- Experience with GIT – DevOps pipelines
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q8cATcQJF4vxvPj79badwQd