We are seeking a IT Business Analyst (Real Estate) for a contract role with our client in New York, NY (10167). Compensation depends upon experience level. Experience with Real Estate, Power BI and SQL highly recommended.
Looking for an experienced technologist with Real Estate experience. The person will work closely with the Real Estate business and Technology teams to further build out solutions as it relates to external platform integration and internal platform build out. Candidate should be able to understand and articulate business requirements, make recommendations based on knowledge of the development process and act as a first line of defense as it relates to developer questions and Quality Assurance from a business use case standpoint.
Key skillsets include:
- Real Estate background to converse with Real Estate team members, including fundamental concepts and a data competency
- Excellent in written and oral communications
- Involved in large initiatives in building out application solutions for content, processes and workflows relating to the Real Estate industry, involved with both business and technology aspects
- Assist with application design by creating mockups based on business discussion sessions. Bridge as the designer and architect assist to the development team.
- Understands system architecture and data model design
- Detailed data analysis of the lineage of data from inception to final output
- Built solutions using tools such as Power BI, SQL for various Real Estate related reports
- Data Science background is a plus. Able to adapt to new technologies for machine learning and using programming languages such as Python
- Basic understanding in a future state where our internal database reaches a scale that can be leveraged more scientifically
- Excellent team player
Four-year degree from an accredited college or university required
Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Real Estate technology analyst related work
Please note: This position is not open to 3rd party c2c agencies. No visa sponsorship provided. All applicants must have permanent US work authorization and not require sponsorship now or in the future. Locals/ daily commuting distance only please; no remote or relocation.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xs3sJNDoiA%2bDCxXM8s%2fy5Ao