Providence, RI Metro / Metro Population of 1.6 Million
- Full Time and Permanent.
- Seeking a BE/ BC Internal Medicine physician to join an existing and growing practice.
- Fluency in Spanish is a HUGE plus.
- Provide care to a diverse patient population in the Providence and southeastern Massachusetts regions.
- Academic appointment available .
- Compensation information : offering a competitive guaranteed salary with incentive compensation plus the full range of employment benefits, occurrence malpractice and relocation assistance.
- Benefit information : Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday, personal), Pension plan, Temporary disability insurance, Tuition assistance, Paid bereavement leave, Paid jury duty leave, FMLA leave, Military leave, Parental leave, Medical leave, Worker’s compensation, Employee Assistance Program, Tax sheltered annuities, Long term disability insurance, Bank at work programs, Discounts on special events, Employee activities, Education seminars, Mileage reimbursement, Health and Wellness Programs, etc.
Community : Providence, RI is rich in natural beauty, abundant recreational opportunities, great schools, vibrant cultural arts, plus a cost of living thats a fraction of nearby Boston and New York City. Providence is within easy driving distance of Boston; New York City; Cape Cod, Massachusetts; and the tranquil mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire. It is an ideal location that makes it wonderful escape to premier attractions such as Narragansett Bay, miles of beautiful beaches, and seaports like Newport and Watch Hill. The area features extraordinary sunsets, water sports, hiking, cycling and skiing.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-13.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PX1Bk6OrfYT%2bVVfsvhWfZQp