Berks County, Pennsylvania – 45 miles to Philadelphia
A Pennsylvania health system is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician for a full-time, permanent , and employed position. Health system has a few openings for primary care doctors. Providers may :
- Provide & manage direct patient care, including physical exams, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Train & supervise medical students and residents engaged in specialty activities and procedures, as appropriate.
- May manage the daily operations of a specific medical program, patient care unit, or research function.
- Direct & coordinate the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
Offering competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. No visa support.
COMMUNITY: Berks County offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities. Plus, it’s within driving distance to Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore, and Washington, DC.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RGmwf82kk8P8oV1HQHpN%2fgb