Marquette, MI / MI Upper Peninsula / County Population of 70K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Neurologist to join a well-established and busy practice with 3 Providers and 1 APP.
- Employed practice with teaching affiliation available.
- 80% outpatient and 20% inpatient mix.
- Patient averages: 12-16/day in the clinic.
- Schedule: Office is open 8am-5pm M-TR, 7:30am-4pm F.
- Call: 1:4.
- Financial Information: generous compensation package.
Community: Marquette is located in the central region of Michigans Upper Peninsula. The city is home to excellent arts and culture opportunities and stellar schools, including Northern Michigan University, which houses the nations only Olympic Education Center. Water sports and skiing can be enjoyed just 15 minutes from the hospital, and family activities are available throughout the year. Marquette County boasts 85 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails and several Nordic skiing events. Summer promises fishing, mountain biking, hiking and sailing.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-13.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6MBs0TvSjeC15n8SRP1OdQy