As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
Heartland Regional Medical, part of the Quorum Healthcare System, is a full-service community hospital delivering high-quality care to patients at every stage of life. The hospital has been accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Healthcare as well as by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- 106-bed, community-based hospital
- Team of 4 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Open ICU; Procedures not required
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services with the hospitalist practice
- Develop treatment plans
- Complete admissions from ED
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Cross cover for the hospitalist team
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice
- Current, unrestricted license in IL. Will consider Family Practice or Geriatric Certification with recent hospitalist experience. Not open to new grads – ideally looking for a candidate with a minimum of one year of experience
Marion, IL is located in the heart of the Southern Illinois Region, just 15 minutes away from Division 1 Southern Illinois University- Carbondale. The region of Southern Illinois has a population of about 186,000 including a number of excellent school districts, a variety of terrific neighborhoods, and tremendous outdoor venues including Crab Orchard National Wildlife Preserve, Giant City State Park, and Garden of the Gods. In addition, there are about 30 wineries sprinkled throughout the beautiful landscape of the Shawnee National Forest, and a Minor League Baseball Team that hosts firework shows following every Friday night home game. Other community amenities include two shopping malls with anchor stores Dillard’s and Macy’s, three AMC movie theatres, and Williamson County Airport has a direct flight to St. Louis just 120 miles away. Southern Illinois is a fantastic place to live and has something for everyone!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KTp74skQKYLMgTOzcZOobgl