Estimates automotive body repairs by ascertaining body damage; developing estimates; preparing work orders; contacting insurance company; maintaining customer rapport.
* Ascertains automotive body damage by conducting inspections and examinations.
* Develops estimates by costing parts, supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles.
* Obtains insurance estimates by contacting insurance companies; reviewing damage estimates with insurance adjuster; resolving repair and replacement requirements.
* Prepares work orders (WO) by describing repair and replacement services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering WO into work management system.
* Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging temporary transportation.
* Maintains body shop records by recording repair and replacement actions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers’ publications.
* Enhances body shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Estimating, Planning, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis, Customer Service, Safety Management
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?39e3RcFOq6bk0SE%2f9RbJ2Qd