National commercial real estate company is looking to hire an Administrative Leasing Assistant.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Meeting with and developing relationships with tenants and retailers
- Compiling marketing packages for prospective tenants
- Creating/maintaining mailing lists and contact database for targeted prospective tenants/tenant categories and dissemination of marketing information via email, mailers, telephone, and social media.
- Producing and updating marketing packages for new upcoming vacancies
- Preparing leasing proposals and tracking them
- Processing broker invoices; recording expenses for payment
- Calendaring and making travel arrangements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 year(s) of experience in office administration
- Strong PC skills, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with commercial retail lease agreements and/or paralegal experience is a plus
If you have the skill sets above, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RzVBsu2CNta2ARjmvocqkQa