- The Commercial Floor Care Specialist is responsible for delivering the highest quality of preventative maintenance cleaning services to floor coverings and architectural surfaces in some of the most impressive commercial facilities in the world. The Technician is trained to deliver best-in-class services on surfaces including Carpet, Upholstery, Stone, Metal, Tile, Grout, Vinyl, Wood, and Concrete. They will follow the direction of their Shift Leaders and Crew Leaders to complete each job using SOLID’s equipment, products, and methods in a timely manner. The candidate should punctual, have a smart appearance, be willing to work as part of a team, and a desire to learn new skills.
- Follow company policies.
- Follow posted schedules to arrive for work on time.
- Communicate unexpected absence at the earliest opportunity.
- Assist with gathering equipment and supplies for each job.
- Assist with loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Travel to job sites in a company-provided vehicle.
- Follow safety guidelines and operating procedures for equipment and products.
- Follow the instruction of Shift Leaders, Crew Leaders.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, vehicles, and warehouse.
- Be accessible by phone and email for shift change notifications.
WEEKLY or BI-WEEKLY:
Attend team meetings.
Attend Performance Reviews with Operations Manager.
Overnight travel to within the United States to assist other teams (consideration will be made to personal circumstances and performance)
Overnight travel to participate in specialized group training events
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE (Not essential)
Leadership or supervisory experience.
Experience in handling floor coverings such as carpet, tile, vinyl installation.
Experience in fabrication.
English Language proficiency: Speaking, Reading, Listening, and Writing.
A valid government ID – Driver’s License, Green Card, Passport, or other Government Identification.
Must be eligible to work within the United States.
Must have reliable transportation to and from office.
Must have basic computer skills to be able to access training and employment information.
A Valid Driver’s License.