Peraton is seeking a mid-level Windows Administrator to join our team in Greenbelt, Maryland to support our Space Exploration Network Services and Evolution (SENSE) contract based out of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
As prime contractor on the SENSE contract, Peraton is responsible for the operation, maintenance, sustainment and systems engineering of NASA’s worldwide satellite communication networks. You will work in a dynamic, team-based development environment for the NASA Space Network.
This position will be responsible for:
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation and maintenance of real-time and high-performance Windows systems integral to Space Network ground system development
- Assist with design, implementation, and maintenance of Windows systems in the Space Network’s integration and test area
- Assist IT Security Team with mitigating vulnerabilities of these systems to demonstrate NIST 800-53 compliance
- Collaborate with technical engineering teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate system anomalies and complex cybersecurity issues
- Develop technical products and reports visible to various groups and levels of leadership
- Support forensic efforts as required
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlIAI66HeViIe5An