We are currently looking for Part-Time Pre-Entry Screener employees with Sodexo at SSM Dean Medical Group DDD-Whitewater in Whitewater, WI. The Pre-Entry Screener will courteously greet everyone requesting to enter the facility and ensure that only authorized people are permitted to enter, conduct temperature scanning according to protective procedures, and monitor mask wearing with everyone entering the facility.
*128 N. Tratt Street, Whitewater, WI 53190*
- Collect required identification and follow screening protocols.
- Completes temperature readings.
- Documents according to CDC and SSM Health Guidelines.
- Cleans and disinfects screening items following facility guidelines.
- Educates and requests proper hand hygiene be practiced in facility.
- Customer focused with the ability to critically think and escalate to leadership as needed while maintaining a calm presence for those who present with symptoms or have had a recent exposure to illness.
- Provides direction, guidance, and information pertaining to the facility and SSM Health.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Part-Time Opportunities During the Following Hours
7:45 AM – 12:15 PM (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday)
12:15 PM – 6:00 PM (Monday)
12:15 PM – 5:00 PM (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday)
The Concierge may work in many types of locations on client premises. Often one of the first points of contact in a Sodexo managed facility, the Concierge may be asked to fulfill many requests for a patient, visitor or other customer. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
- Acts as a source of facility knowledge for clients, customers, and patients who seek information, guidance and assistance.
- Responsible for providing concierge services to patients, visitors, guests etc.
- If in Healthcare, must comply with all Sodexo or client HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of related work experience.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with customers, patients, co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication devices.
- Applies basic skills and may develop skills appropriate for the position.
- Relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Considerable knowledge of a variety of customer service/hospitality concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A certain degree of creativity and problem solving abilities is expected.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements related to all assigned work. General Qualifications:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends, and extended hours as business dictates.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.