Comfort Keepers is seeking a Director of Clinical Operations, Home Care Services for our Irvine, CA office.
The position supports Company-owned operations and our Franchise Network in the coordination, supervision and training of all licensed nurses, aides and support personnel in the assigned states. This position will could have up to 20% travel. Additionally, this position is responsible for all aspects of regulatory compliance including research, development, implementation and training of policies and procedures based on federal and state licensure regulations, accreditation standards, payor source requirements and recognized standards of care required in the normal course of doing business. This role also oversees the monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of Quality Assurance audit results, including development and implementation of performance improvement plans. Finally, the Director of Clinical Operations will serve as the Chief HIPAA Officer for CKFI.
- Leads the Private Duty Nursing program (non-Medicare), providing training and compliance resources
- Provides recommendations on sentinel events, policies and concerns
- Responsible for oversight of the Sodexo Quality Assurance committee and ongoing audit processes.
- Monitors effectiveness of policies and procedures
- Oversees and implements accreditation standards
- Responsible for Medicaid compliance
- Supports implementation and compliance with regulatory standards during the survey process and creates and monitors any plans of correction
- Responsible for ongoing and follow-up training as needed
- Ensures compliance to regulatory and CKFI quality standards
- Will serve as Chief HIPAA Compliance Officer
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in nursing or a related field
- Registered Nurse license with strong clinical skills (required)
- 7+ years’ experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework governing the Home Care industry
- Ability to work with all levels of management on potentially complex compliance/regulatory issues
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures, compliance reports, and other communications
- Works well independently
- An engaging and informative teacher for Operations team members
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the compliance function
- Exhibits analytical skills and an understanding of operational processes
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Provides direction, development, and business strategy, and deployment of leading edge nutrition and wellness programs in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Is responsible for deployment of national Nutrition and Wellness Brand Standards within area of accountability.
– Support Operating teams through bringing awareness of and monitoring of compliance with Regulatory Agency requirements related to Nutrition Services aspects of the Food Service Operations.
-Provides information, monitors, and educates operations teams of current Sodexo and industry Wellness program information and practices to support implementation and effective programs in the operations.
-Keeps abreast of current and new innovation industry actices.
-Works with operations teams related to financial management, account operations, people management, account development regarding the Sodexo Wellness program for patient/residents, retail operations, and integration into the client overall population wellness strategy.
– Supports the implementation of identified new unit openings as it relates to the sales process by assisting with operational and costing analyses and providing technical support in the development of service proposals.
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field
Basic Management Experience – 2 year
Basic Functional Experience – 7 years of experience in home care or related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.