Family Services Coordinator summary
Celebrating almost 40 years serving the Lubbock community, our premier memorial services client is looking for a Family Services Coordinator to add to their team. The ideal person will have a unique ability to interact directly with client families during their time of need to create and maintain a premier level of satisfaction. The ideal individual will also be of high moral character and ethical standards. The typical work week will be 40-hours per week M-F from 8-5, however, as one might expect, this person will need to remain flexible based on needs for weekend memorials/viewings (e.g., rotating schedule every other weekend (Sat 8-6 or Sunday 11-6).
Family Services Coordinator duties
* Meet with families to discuss overall vision for memorial services including the use of multimedia assets.
* Assist in preparation of services to include delivering and setting up floral arrangements, chairs, photos and other personal keepsakes or mementos of client families; Ensure proper care and storage of any of these items.
* Responsible for the oversight of weekly workflow, planning and delegation of multimedia production, and review of all weekly activity for quality control.
* Accommodate the needs of the family during services and/or visitations.
* Maintain online assets for the publication and social sharing of multimedia.
* Communicate with family for additional video content.
* Communicate with church and pastor for media files.
* Assist family in finding images and music for the service.
* Develop and maintain a mastery of the sound system and video screens.
* Ongoing multimedia duties and knowledge of upgrades required.
* Prepare family books and other printed material.
* Prepare documents related to services as directed by management.
* Perform back up administrative duties such as answering multi-line phones, computer operation, debit card machine, postage meter and stereo/video system.
Family Services Coordinator requirements
* High School Diploma/equivalent
* 3+ years of previous administrative, customer service and/or office management experience with strong tenure
* Proficient with MS Office suite and databases preferred; ability and willingness to learn sound systems, other technologies as required.
* Exceptional communication skills; empathetic & kind natured
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage hard situations.
Family Services Coordinator compensation
The selected individual will enjoy a very competitive salary, medical insurance as well as a generous allotment of paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Family Services Coordinator should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
For additional information, please contact Nicole Sharp at .
Locally owned and operated here in Lubbock since 1967, our Snelling team has been matching exceptional people with exceptional job opportunities for over 50 years. Our local Staffing Team has over 200 years of combined staffing experience here in Lubbock alone. Whether you’re searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Lubbock Avalanche-Journal 2020 | 2019 | 2018 Best of Lubbock – Best Employment Agency
Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2)
2020 Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction
2019 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2019
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2019
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6MBs0TvSjeDSzX83o8c9Qgy