A new tab will open
If you’re looking for a purpose and not just a job, join the Smoothie King team and turn your purpose into a fulfilling passion!
Since pioneering the first nutritional Smoothie franchise in 1973, our mission has always been to inspire people to live a healthy and active lifestyle . Now, with over 1200 stores and counting, we have been ranked as the #1 Fastest-Growing concept in its category and #14 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500” list in 2020! We’ve grown to become the largest nutritional Smoothie bar in the nation, with a simple recipe for success: Hire the best people, use the best ingredients and blend with a purpose!
We are currently seeking a Loyalty & CRM Manager to join our growing team in Dallas, Texas! The Loyalty & CRM Manager contributes to the success of Smoothie King’s business and marketing objectives by developing, implementing, and managing marketing strategies in support of acquisition, retention, ecommerce, customer journey, and brand advocacy.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Develop strategic vision for loyalty at Smoothie King and create customer experiences that deliver against the marketing strategy to drive awareness, trial, and frequency of Smoothie King brand.
- Manage and operate the Healthy Rewards program through the whole lifecycle including re-activation, acquisition and retention.
- Maintain current member’s loyalty and satisfaction level and ensure the CRM KPIs are achieved in positive trends.
- Responsible for the CRM roadmap development and attaining program KPIs which include sustained database growth, email & SMS performance management, technology advancements in partnership with IT, and proven incremental revenue growth among loyal and new guests.
- Build Healthy Lifestyle Community: Drive community engagement (classes, services, and events) and cultivate member ambassadors.
- Expand business development to multi-industries (i.e. banks, airlines, hotels etc.) to accelerate targeted customers’ recruitment.
- Based on analysis, design and organize CRM campaigns to generate high customer response and additional margin.
- Manage existing technologies, partners, and agencies in attaining marketing team goals (optimal media mix, reach/frequency, ROI based conversion tracking, email open rates and deliverability etc.).
- Work closely with internal and external teams to help on driving customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Manage external CRM vendors to deliver effective and efficient CRM operations.
- Responsible for annual budget, results measurement and analysis, contract negotiations, multiple agencies, and tech partners.
Specific Job Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional analytical, problem identification, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Friendly attitude in the face of adversity.
- Attention to detail while working in fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and to coordinate communication across diverse work groups.
- Proven ability to deliver results, effectively influencing decisions through strong leadership skills.
- Works under pressure while exercising good judgment and handles conflict and resolves uncomfortable situations with guests, peers, and direct reports with tact and diplomacy.
- Energetic and optimistic demeanor, with a focus on collaboration.
- Promote the culture, values, and mission of Smoothie King.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising, required.
- At least eight (8) years’ experience working in marketing-based roles in consumer marketing or advertising, with emphasis on loyalty and digital experience.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledgeable of digital platforms (email, loyalty, social, database) and channels including best practices.
- Managing the customer lifecycle and maximizing LTV within a subscription brand strongly preferred.
- Personal passion for health and fitness is a plus.
What We Offer
Join our team and enjoy an unusually fun work environment with an upbeat atmosphere and great team members. It is our purpose to maintain an environment our team members can brag about, where our focus and belief are built on our core values: We Are Better Together, We Keep Evolving, We Live Our Mission, We Do the Right Thing, and We Focus and Finish . With our core values at the forefront of every decision we make, it allows for collaboration, passion, and a no-limits mindset when it comes to your future! We keep our team happy with our great benefits package, free smoothies, flexible work schedules, office lunches and parties, monthly fitness challenges, free gym access, and more fun activities to make Smoothie King a happy and healthy place to work.
Inspire people to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
To be an integral part of every health and fitness journey.
We: Do the Right Thing
We: Are Better Together
We: Live the Mission
We: Keep Evolving
We: Focus and Finish
Smoothie King is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with Smoothie King, please call our Human Resources Department at and direct assistance will be provided.
To Apply: Click Here