It’s time for you to maximize your potential in a career that rewards passion, performance, and development.
Join the Smith and Noble Family of In Home Designers!
You”ll be encouraged to show your passion for design and creativity in this full time Sales position that offers great benefits. Current Opportunities across the country include, but are not limited to:
• LONG ISLAND, NY
• BROOKLYN/ QUEENS, NY
We are looking for:
• Entrepreneurs who know they can thrive in a commission-based environment
• Design savvy, enthusiastic individuals who share our passion for gorgeous custom window treatments
• Sales driven individuals who are self motivated and desire a supportive corporate structure.
Your role as an In Home Designer:
1. Provide Custom window treatment design solutions both In-Home and virtually, utilizing a consultative selling approach
2. Determine function and design needs by traveling to clients homes for design consultations. Create a memorable in-home shopping
experience with beautiful design solutions and exceptional customer service leading to repeat and referral business.
3. Use entrepreneurial and self-starter motivation to build your business and client base.
4. Use personal business development best practices and our branded marketing tools to enhance those leads provided by the company with referral and self-generated appointments
5. Self Generate business utilizing the tools given for networking and designer affiliations.
6. Achieve Sales goals by Collaborating regularly with design colleagues and your Regional Sales Manager to stay current on Smith & Noble products, industry design trends.
7. Confirm orders with all details necessary to assure a “first-time right, perfect fit” and process window treatment orders through our paperless technology systems.
How we prepare our designers for success:
As a designer your will experience a dedicated training program for In Home Design. During your training you will be given i interactive measurement demonstrations, sales techniques, and product knowledge. There are no limits for those who believe in themselves and take advantage of the ongoing training tools provided for success.
• Benefits such as medical, dental, 401k plus sick and vacation in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
• Competitive commission structure that includes the opportunity for bonus.
• Strong people and sales skills, an eye for style and design, creative problem solving,networking, and lead generation.
• Ability to generate referrals and repeat business using proven methods, programs and tools
• Sales, design and or window treatment expertise highly desired
• Proven track record of exceeding quotas and business goals
• Having at least $100,000 in provable, annual in-home sales a plus
• Bachelors or equivalent preferred; experience may be substituted
• Valid Driver’s license, vehicle ownership and insurance coverage
Smith & Noble Home, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other protected class characteristic. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
THIS POSITION IS OUTSIDE SALES EXEMPT
Th i s i s not an exhaustive l i st of all responsib i lities , skills , dut i es , requirements , efforts , o r working condit i ons associated with th i s job . Wh i le this job descr i pt i on i s intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job , management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or d i fferent tasks be performed when circumstances chanqe (e . o ., emerqencies , chanqes in workload , business needs , or technological advances . )
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Kqg717WIYOJT6uajXDzkbwc