Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. Electrical Engineer – Autonomous Vehicle Startup
Redwood City, CA. You can work remotely as much as you want, as long as you come into the office whenever needed to get the job done. About 90% of the work can be done remotely. They estimate that on average you may have to come into the office once every week or two.
The company’s technology is in the realms of 3D perception and reconstruction, depth sensing, computer vision, and autonomous vehicles (as well as robots). The 3D vision technology they have built is the first of its kind and is superior to existing alternatives used by established companies.
The company is led by industry veterans with proven success in launching and building highly successful startups. The company has raised Series A funding from top investors, and is already profitable. The company has about 18 employees and 14 engineers.
In this position, you would be the company’s only Electrical Engineer. You would initially be leading contractors, and later could be leading in house Electrical Engineers as the team grows.
The company will pay salary up to $170k, plus equity which could be very lucrative.
– Working with the hardware, software, and operations teams to identify mechanical, form-factor, thermal, and signal integrity requirements for PCBs as well as components.
– Owning the current hardware stack
– Selecting components, subsystems, and vendors to meet design goals.
– Maintaining component inventory and build & test prototype systems.
– Designing and fabricating PCBs to integrate cameras, cellular modems, and IMUs with embedded computers. Writing software and firmware to interface with these components
– Leading board bring-up.
– Experience implementing sensor interfaces on FPGAs or microcontrollers.
– Experience designing circuit diagrams.
– Ability to code in C or C++ (even if not in production code).
Nice to have:
– Experience designing devices with cellular or IoT capability.
– Experience writing or configuring Linux drivers.
– Experience with cameras.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here:
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RRT8d4IEBaioKzUKZrSQvwx