Location: Boston, Massachusetts, , United States
Position Title: Orthodontist
Company Name: Simply Orthodontics
Job Type: Full-Time
Seeking a Full-Time Orthodontist to join our well established orthodontic practices!
The success of our practices has been the result of our commitment to providing quality orthodontic care while building positive relationships with all patients and the communities in which we serve.
Ideal Candidate MUST be able to:
- Be a team player and maintain professionalism.
- Be dedicated to quality and clinical efficiency in execution of diagnosing and treatment planning.
- Good communication with patients, parents, team members and clinical director (owner)
- Be dedicated to clinical excellence and outstanding chair-side manners
- Deliver exceptional patient experience while going above and beyond to exceed the patients expectations.
- To educate patients and parents about improving and maintaining orthodontic care, and promoting routine dental health care.To consistently portray a pleasant work attitude that promotes a positive work environment.
- Full clinical training with manuals for every malocclusion
- Daily Mentorship by our leading orthodontist
- Monthly study club meetings
- Highly skilled team members
- State of the art facilities using latest technology
- Cloud 9 chartless software
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off and one week unpaid Time Off
- Incentives on every case start
- Health Insurance 50% Individual and 33% Family paid
- CE reimbursement up to $2000
- Professional license dues 100% reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance 100% reimbursement
- Moving expenses up to $2000 reimbursement
Central MA Location
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?RGmwf82kk8P4Badm7Yu0CQb