CNC Machine Operator II
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER’s workforce is located across eight locations in the United States.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is seeking a CNC Machine Operator II to perform daily activities associated with the manufacture of finished and semi-finished machined goods using automated and manual equipment and processes to meet end customer needs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Make mechanical and/or program adjustments to ensure parts are meeting quality requirements.
* Communicate recommendations to modify processes to improve productivity and quality.
* Able to demonstrate good manufacturing practices.
* Machines parts by utilizing CNC machines to perform various machine functions, such as cutting, drilling, milling, reaming, boring, and broaching of metallic and nonmetallic work pieces
* Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by complying with organization standards and legal regulations
* Must be able to respond professionally to process improvements.
* Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
* Working knowledge of blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
* Grind, file, or sand surfaces of metal items, utilizing a variety of hand tools, power tools, and machines.
* Move materials and maintain work area
* Responsible for visual and physical quality of the parts being loaded and unloaded.
* Have the ability to identify and replace any broken or worn tools and make tool offsets.
* Be able to do setups of previously proven jobs with little instruction.
* Examination of surfaces in order to find defects.
* Removal of defects and smoothing of uneven surfaces.
* Ensures 100% on-time delivery by meeting established cycle times; making recommendations to decrease setup and cycle times
* Ensures quality, assists in reducing costs and continuously improves productivity by accurately tracking job time through bar coding or other means.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?RzVBsu2CNtZ87L5TgUsHRga