Sierra-Cedar is seeking an experienced Cloud Payroll Lead to join our robust Cloud practice. If you thrive off of delivering progressive technology solutions to clients that help optimize business needs, our team is looking for consultants like you. If you are keen to leverage your core Cloud knowledge and the thought of contributing to a collaborative, client success driven space is exciting, then our Cloud Lead opportunity is a likely fit.
The ideal candidate will have proven end-to-end Cloud project experience leading core module areas of expertise, aligning key deliverables and milestone metrics, and delivering comprehensive business solutions to clients. As a key member of our motivated team, you will work closely with business stakeholders, project managers and consultants to develop, plan and implement Cloud solutions across our growing practice.
As an Oracle Partner with over 25 years of proven customer success, Sierra-Cedar has become one of the largest consultancies focused on delivering a full range of application services to cities, counties, states, school districts, public utilities, public transportation authorities, and laboratories. Our goal is to implement modern application platforms that provide today’s workforce with the tools to deliver progressive, mobile-ready services for ongoing success.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement comprehensive business solutions in response to client needs.
- Bring knowledge of methods and techniques in a software development and consulting environment, and demonstrated skill in their application to solve business problems.
- Work effectively and efficiently, whether working independently, as a team member or as a team leader.
- Adaptable and resourceful, and tailor approach to fit different organizational cultures.
- Interact with clients to gather, validate, document functional requirements
- Translate business/functional requirements to technical team
- Able to work alone or as part of a team for Oracle implementation, enhancement or upgrade projects
Must have a solid understanding and work experience as a Functional Lead with the following:
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree is required
- Ideal candidate has end-to-end Cloud implementation experience with Oracle HCM Payroll
- Solid experience working with Oracle E-Business, PeopleSoft or Cloud applications with a focus in Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Proven experience with at least 3-5 full life cycle implementations and/or upgrades
- Experience implementing HCM solutions in public sector is preferred
- Oracle HCM Cloud Applications experience and certification(s) is a plus, but not required
- Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual assignments
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account executives, and management
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with customers
- Displays effective analytical skills
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client solutions including deployment, management, and optimization of enterprise applications and technology. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6OAC9vrYvh%2b8KHK%2f0YGbYQv