We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with Capital Markets & Trading platform experience.
Candidates local to Atlanta, GA are preferred
Position is remote until COVID restrictions are in place, after that candidates are expected to be on-site in Atlanta, GA
This role is responsible for managing the implementation of a project throughout the entire project lifecycle.
The primary project that the candidate will contribute to is the continuous development and enhancement of in-house Trading Application and the investment process.
This role will require a deep understanding of Capital Markets, Trading platform and investment process.
– 5+ years experience working as a Business Analyst in the Capital Markets domain
– Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
– Experience partnering with business users to implement technological change
– Proficiency with SQL, Excel
– Must possess excellent analytical skills
– Relationship building and communication skills
– Self-starter and a good team player
– Should be able to take ownership and have strong client focus
– Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
– Knowledge of Trading Platform Fixed Income and Portfolio Management
– BS in Finance, Computer Science, Math, Economics or related experience
– Spanish language experience is preferred.
Job responsibilities include:
– Facilitate stakeholder meetings to understand end to end complex business processes and data flows
– Identify required functionality along with opportunities to improve processes and user experience.
– Elicit and document business and system requirements including functional requirements and data and process flow diagrams.
– Produce wireframes
– Partner with developers to ensure requirements are implemented per business requirements
– Develop and execute test plans.
– Conduct user training sessions and create user training documentation
We look forward to reviewing your profile.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?nIoAaHKcoi3cnp%2b7eUFyBAe