Position : Commerce Sr. Developer & Admin
Location : Miami, FL
Duration : 6+ months
Rate : Open
Commerce Sr. Developer & Admin
Overall, 8-10 years of experience with 6 to 7 years of expertise in WebSphere Commerce.
– Hands on experience in WCS 8.x, 7.x, versions and BOD framework
– Strong Design and implementation experience in WebSphere Commerce v8.x & v7.x
– Executed at least 2 WCS end-to-end implementation.
– Should have knowledge of setting up HCL Commerce on Public Cloud – AWS.
– Hands on installation and configuration of HCL Commerce Server v7, v8, v9 and WebSphere Application Server in a clustered environment
– Expertise in leveraging WCBD scripts, build and deployment of HCL Commerce environments.
– Good to have experience in WCS 9.
– Development & Customization experience in SOLR
– Development /Integration with SOAP & REST services
– Hands on experience with utilizing various sub systems of WebSphere Commerce Server (Catalog, Order, Member, Payment)
– Experience in working on different Business models of commerce (B2B, B2C, Extended sites)
– Strong Java/J2EE experience
– Database Programming Skill
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Design, Plan and implement solutions in eco system which consist Extended sites model involving B2B and B2C business models
– Lead midlevel planning exercises with developers
– Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
– Facilitate and drive workshops and client meetings in order to help to translate business requirements into system design
– Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
Skills- Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service, Unix, Jenkins/Git.
Experience with Azure services such as Virtual Machines, Azure Key Vault, Azure Monitor, Azure API Management.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV7gkL57mBernwf