Business Development Representative
Seven Hills Hospital bring a world of compassion, hope and best practice medical care to the people who need it the most. Located in Henderson, Nevada, Seven Hills Hospital combine to provide services for behavioral health, chemical dependency, and eating disorders for both adults, geriatrics, and adolescents (ages 5-17). The continuum of care consists of a 134-bed psychiatric hospital and an extensive array of outpatient services that include a partial hospitalization program (PHP), an intensive outpatient program (IOP), and traditional outpatient services for adults and adolescents. Henderson is one of the fastest growing cities in the US and is located just 7 miles from the famed Las Vegas Strip and a couple of miles from beautiful Lake Mead.
Seven Hills Hospital is part of Acadia Healthcare system, a provider of behavioral health services throughout the US.
Join the team of highly dedicated mental health professionals. We are presently looking for a Full Time Business Development Representative in ,Seven Hills Hospital who will act as a representative of the hospital, focusing primarily on community physicians, allied health professionals, school systems, hospitals, clinics, MHMR centers, nursing home facilities and Justice and Family courts. This position reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Disseminate information to community professionals on hospital services and programs.
- Identify, develop, and maintain professional relationships with community referral sources such as therapists, dietitians, physicians, nurses and other professionals in the behavioral healthcare and eating disorder treatment field
- Coordinate and facilitate special service related events including educational presentations, trade shows, and community awareness programs.
- Provide discharge information to professional referral sources when appropriate.
- Identify, develop, and maintain professional relationships with community referral sources such as therapists, dietitians, physicians, nurses and other professionals in the behavioral healthcare field
- Identify potential marketing opportunities.
- Support all hospital initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Gather and report daily marketing activities through the use of the hospitals marketing automation software.
- Developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Director of Business Development
- Creating an outreach plan to increase education and awareness of Eating Disorders through presentations, conferences, and other outreach events
- Maintaining alumni and referent databases
- Conducting and reporting competitive analysis of assigned territory
At least Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field from an accredited school
At least 2 years’ experience in marketing, sales or in related field, preferably healthcare focused experience or 1 year in Eating Disorder marketing for a reputable Treatment Center
Seven Hills Hospital offers competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, leave benefits, life insurance and 401k plan with company matching. We also provide career growth as we believe in promoting from within!
No Agency calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?M36wRmTx3%2fYiIuffwA33wAb