A new tab will open
Tire Business names Service Tire Truck Centers as one of the best Tire Companies to work for in the United States in 2019. STTC offers an excellent benefit package, very competitive pay and a path for employees to grow within the organization and thrive in a customer centric environment.
Perform tire repairs, replacements, and general service to tires and wheels. Responsible for delivering prompt, courteous and professional service to STTC internal and external customers. The person who takes this job should be willing to make customer satisfaction a number one priority, must be flexible and understand that job priorities will constantly change due to customer preference.
Essential Job Functions (include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
• Ability to read and understand OSHA regulations and standards. Perform all duties in regards to OSHA regulations.
• Mounting, dismounting, balancing, replacing, repairing of truck tires.
• Mark customers’ names on removed tires and wheels.
• Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack, use air tools and heavy hand held tools. Repair tires using inspection equipment, drills and rollers.
• Remove or replace mounted tire assembly from vehicles.
• Ability to recognize repairable tires and properly perform repair. Discard tires that are not repairable.
• Keep service department clean and organized.
• Communicate all work performed via legible writing on tags, work orders and/or invoices.
• Perform all tasks in a safe and efficient manner. Use all provided safety equipment such as gloves, jackstands, wheel chocks, air cages, safety glasses. Communicate equipment needs. Report all tools or equipment that need repair or that are broken. Report all unsafe actions, problems or abnormal situations to Service Manager or Branch Manager.
• Perform daily maintenance of tools and equipment.
• Review service work orders for complete information such as required customer information, repairs, mounts, new tires, valves before giving to Service Manager.
• Ensure that all products leave with proper paperwork. Report to Service Manager any attempts made by an employee who violates any safety rule or violates company policy/procedures.
• Assist Service Manager to keep customers away from servicing area.
• As needed, perform miscellaneous job duties to ensure prompt services to our customer.
• Perform all work safely.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Education and/or experience: 1 year or more related work experience helpful. STTC will train.
• Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in writing, oral or diagram form.
• Computer skills: Basic computer skills; training will be provided as needed.
• Equipment: Capable of operating lift gates, service tools, air compressors, hydraulic jacks, air guns, air gauges, mounting and balancing machines, and computer and office equipment.
• Dress code: Uniforms are provided by Service Tire Truck Centers at a reasonable cost per company policy. Uniforms must remain clean and free from holes or tears. Present a well groomed and professional appearance to STTC customers.
Benefits include (but not limited to)
• Top Industry Wages / Competitive pay
• Full health benefit package (Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vison, Life, FSA and more)
• 401K with company match
• Paid holidays and PTO days
To Apply: Click Here