Senior Software Engineer (Python, React) | Elite Hedge Fund | Boston
One of Boston’s top Hedge Funds has had an elite track record of success over the past 4.5 years; they have doubled their AUM, and now manage over $100+ Billion. They are in the early stages of a critical greenfield initiative to build their next-gen trading platform from scratch. In this role, you will collaborate directly with quantitative analysts and data scientists to help shape the overall design of this platform, and take ownership of implementation for individual features.
This position will play a major role in shaping the technology roadmap for this firm going forward because this platform will be one of the most lucrative solutions coming from IT in the next 5 years; your work transforming their trading systems will directly impact this firm’s highest visibility trading teams. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about investment strategies and quantitative trading by working directly with the business. This team employs a multi-asset class strategy, and has a particular focus on fixed income and equities.
- Collaborate with a small, senior team on design and architecture
- Build new microservices based applications from scratch with a particular focus on performance and scalability
- Take ownership of your respective features, and implement full-stack solutions
- BS or equivalent degree
- 4+ years of hands-on software engineering experience with Python and Angular or React
- Exposure to AWS services like Kinesis, Lambda, EMR, Glue, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, Athena, QuickSight, etc.
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Microservices
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program, 401K, and compensation package
- One of the best-rated work cultures and work/life balances in the business
- Casual dress, collaborative teams, and work from home flexibility
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2fL61sWS7I6hALZK5C7cKiwk