Do you go above and beyond to motivate a team to achieve goals? Are you ready to share the joy of assisting customers as a hands-on leader of an enthusiastic team?
You’re the connection between the branch, the community, and the customers. You’ll be the one who helps customers, over the phone and in-person, when they have a financial need.
If this is you, Come Begin Your Story as a Branch Managerat our company!
Security Finance has been a leader in the financial services industry since 1955, and proudly provides installment loans and income tax preparation to the communities where we operate. At Security Finance, it’s about being good stewards of our community, helping neighbors in times of need and treating customers with the respect they deserve.
You’ll know you are successful when you:
- Develop, lead, train, and manage branch employees.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and security.
- Meet goals while providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of the loan process and income tax returns.
- Maintain reporting and minimize delinquent debt through collection activities.
- Maintain compliance with state and federal lending regulations and Company policies and procedures.
Keep in mind that we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential – You have the ability to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your branch goals!
- Community Service – As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential – We believe in fostering our employees’ talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
- TOP-of-the-line trainingthat includes hands-on training, online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
You could be a great addition if you have:
- Previous management experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations.
- A valid state driver’s license, with an acceptable driver’s record.
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis.
- Previous finance experience.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply today!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?KsyRQGaw%2bPFnJDohatnR%2fwj