The primary responsibilities for the new Administrative Supervisor are staff and support related and include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating (responding to, completing, and maintaining required logs) and serving as the primary contact for security related records requests which may include, but are not limited to:
- Public Records Requests related to security
- Requests for incident reports both internally and externally
- Requests for DALS, CESI logs or other dispatch related documents
- Maintaining the SOC SharePoint site, to include:
- Creating, maintaining, and updating (i.e., version control) all ‘living documents’ or forms used by all SOC Staff during the course of their normal operations.
- Focusing on development and maintenance of SOC operating procedures, ensuring that all shifts consistently utilize current documents, processes and procedures.
- Monitoring the Quality Control of weekly SigAct reports and other weekly reports generated based SOC activity/data.
- Working with the SOC and Operations Managers to ensure findings, input and corrections to both the TSU and SOC Supervisors/Managers are consistent with the goal of ensuring all TSU and SOC shifts work in a consistent, standardized manner.
- Reviewing of EOS reports for accuracy (time entry, post assignments. etc.).
- Analyzing reports
- Gathering and summarizing data/information from weekly reports to identify areas of concern or emerging issues from the field.
- Improving exiting reports and identifying new reports that better summarize the state of security in ST Systems.
- The Administrative Supervisor’s shift will be during normal business hours, Monday-Friday at Union Station.
- This position is not intended to augment the existing SOC Operations Supervisor staffing, and they will not routinely serve as an acting SOC shift Supervisor. They will not work in the SOC nor supervise a shift/team, unless an emergent requirement to maintain continuity of SOC operations arises (normal short-staffing, sick calls, other vacancies do NOT constitute emergent conditions).
- must also be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and have intermediate understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, etc.).
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?sAbWxt0qRkskQq973cHINQm