A new tab will open
- Well established hospital employed practice to walk right into
- High volume with incentives to work hard
- New DaVinci robot
- 1:3 call
- State of the art facility and clinic
- EPIC EMR
- Strong relationships with administration and board; fully independent not for profit regional medical center
- Six ORs
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE THAT IS BOTH PERSONALLY & PROFESSIONALLY FULFILLING!
Located in the heart of the Midwest where values are strong and our spirit of accomplishment runs deep, Health System is the ideal place to balance your passion for medicine and patient care with your need to play outdoors and spend quality time with the ones you love.
Health System is a fully accredited, independent, 116-bed acute care regional medical center serving central Nebraska, northern Kansas and southern South Dakota. With 90 physicians representing nearly 30 medical specialties, the Health system offers advanced healthcare including a Heart Institute, a certified primary stroke center, cancer services and orthopedic surgery services. Health System is home to a level 3 trauma center where all emergency room physicians are board-certified and residency trained in emergency medicine. The system employs more than 1100 employees and serves a geographic area spanning approximately 16,000 square miles.
In addition to our regional referral center, the Health System also includes 12 medical clinics, 16 outreach clinics throughout central Nebraska, Retirement Center, Health Care Foundation and Home Medical Equipment.
The Health System is accredited by The Joint Commission and home to an American College of Surgeons’-accredited cancer center and level 2 bariatric surgery program.
Comprehensive services for the region
- Hospitalist program staffed with ten internists serves as the base for specialty care with increased patient satisfaction and decreasing lengths of stay.
- State-of-the-art cardiac care with four full-time cardiologists available for 24/7 care, vascular surgery options and interventional services.
- Full range of neurology services including a certified primary stroke center and sleep lab.
- A spine center and advanced orthopedic services featuring fellows in hand surgery and joint surgery.
- Centers of excellence include the Callahan Cancer Center, regional reference lab and our diagnostic imaging department, with a 64-dual slice CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, angiography and PET imaging.
- A cutting-edge surgery department featuring six operating rooms and a highly specialized staff.
- An inpatient palliative care program.
- A wound healing center with hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Teaching opportunities with medical students and residents in family medicine and emergency medicine
The North Platte area is a wonderful place to live, work, play, and retire. Cost of living is 10% below the National Average. Both public and privates schools are excellent. North Platte sits halfway between Omaha NE & Denver CO, with two flights daily to the Denver Airport. Enjoy Farmers Markets for the best Farm-to-Table organic foods!
Slower Pace of Life – Great Quality of Life!
North Platte is home to the world’s largest rail yard, Bailey Yard . The Golden Spike Tower and Visitor Center is an eight-story building which overlooks the expansive classification yard and engine facilities. The tower and visitor center are open to the public year-round.
Lincoln County Historical Museum contains a display detailing the history of the North Platte Canteen , which greeted 6.5 million service personnel from Christmas Day 1941 through April 1, 1946. It also contains a Prairie Village with local landmark homes and other buildings, including a Pony Express station and pioneer church among many others. 
Buffalo Bill Ranch State Historical Park is located near North Platte , a Nebraska living history park about Buffalo Bill Cody . The park includes his actual house known as Scout’s Rest Ranch.
Every June, North Platte hosts the annual “Nebraskaland Days”. The event includes parades, art shows, rodeos, concerts, and food events. It draws over 100,000 attendees every year.
To Apply: Click Here