The VP, Home Services is a key leader and contributor with responsibility to design, develop, manage, and continuously advance programmatic improvement and growth for the home services division of Satellite Healthcare (SHC). Vice President – Home Service
About Satellite Healthcare
Satellite Healthcare is more than simply a dialysis company. Since our founding in 1974, we have become the industry’s leader in personalized quality care: 70% of our centers earn 4- and 5-star ratings from Medicaid and Medicare.gov, far ahead of all other providers. Our success in caring for patients can be attributed to our mission, our not-for-profit structure, and our people. Together, they create a powerfully patient-centered organization.
Our mission is clear: to make life better for people living with kidney disease. Because we are a non-profit, we can pursue that mission with all our resources, united by our passion for patient care. As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, Satellite Research explores new ways to elevate the effectiveness and delivery of dialysis therapy. And Satellite Wellbound is leading the industry in home dialysis because better outcomes and quality of life are our highest priority. We are also substantial contributors to community and philanthropic kidney initiatives.
Across our organization, we share a single mission – to make life better for those living with kidney disease. Watch our video to learn more about our mission.
About the Role
The VP, Home Services is a key leader and contributor with responsibility to design, develop, manage, and continuously advance programmatic improvement and growth for the home services division of Satellite Healthcare (SHC). This position has leadership accountability for general business management oversight for home business initiatives and aspects of expanding the division.
The primary responsibility will involve project and team performance, monitoring best practices and achievement of annual enterprise and individual objectives and measurement of performance goals. There will also be involvement in the integration of acquired facilities, companies or programs, including introduction and implementation of additions to the home services line of business, as needed.
The VP, Home Services will strengthen the home dialysis division and all home care services to be added to the portfolio. This role is pivotal in bridging improvements between the business and clinical programs and leaders.
- Develop, maintain and encourage continuous improvement and growth of the home dialysis center network known as WellBound as part of the Satellite Healthcare organization
- Responsible for multi-faceted improvement analysis, strategic projects, and division growth management; leads a successful business line working with groups of center managers and senior leaders responsible for patient services including training and educational functions
- Optimize the current business aspects of the Home division, partnering closely with the organization’s operations leaders and regional teams; build trusting, collaborative working relationships within the framework of matrix project teams
- New systems and process development includes transitions timelines and milestones to drive advancement to annual goals and specific key performance metrics
- Integral partner for the regional operations teams, serving as a member of the Company’s senior leadership team and fostering development of the Home Dialysis clinical and business management team
- Lead the Home division staff to support an enterprise growth initiative
- Pioneer future programs and services to expand beyond kidney care; revise and grow the delivery model and the overall business/clinical service line
- Will adhere to and collaborate around individual and department growth metrics and census goals
- Working across the organization, design and enhance improvements in a dyad model with clinical and physician leaders
- Will be a stakeholder in program design for training and education resources for home dialysis
- Use data and analytics to research opportunities to grow our commercial patient population by market
- Recommend and update long-range plans which support the System’s philosophy and operating objectives
- Responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of systems that support the delivery of patient care
- Participates with leaders from the governing body, management, physician staff, and clinical areas in decision-making structures and processes
- Represents the system on external professional/civic service organizations; meets with members of the community to promote good community relations
- Initiates and/or maintains organization wide policies and procedures to facilitate the kind and type of organization needed to accomplish the SHC objectives and programs, and which guide and support the provision of home centered patient services
- Responsible for driving the Satellite Healthcare culture through values and customer service standards
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
The essential functions listed are not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned. All employees must work in accordance with Satellite’s I-CARE Standards. Employees must abide by all Satellite’s standards of patient care, patient’s rights and ethical treatment, and adhere to safety and quality programs.
Education & Experience:
- BS degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 10 years of experience in relevant health care roles and organizations
- Executive-level leadership preferred
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires moderate travel
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels and in situations requiring instructing, persuading, negotiating, conflict resolution, consulting and advising as well as prepare clear, comprehensive written and oral reports and materials
- Ability to establish the strategic direction and business plans for a functional group
- Ability to manage, coach and develop employees
- Ability to provide leadership and influence others
- Knowledge of health care environment
- Excellent skills at developing value propositions and presenting them
- Business development orientation
Making life better for those with kidney disease is a mission you can embrace fully and passionately. You want to learn about your patients beyond just their time in treatment. You know the value of compassion, commitment and especially collaboration. You believe in continuous improvement as a way of looking at everything. You pursue goals with determination and build long and productive professional relationships.
What You Will Gain
Relationships: You will work directly with a multi-disciplinary team who are just as passionate as you about making a difference in others’ lives. You will also work alongside leaders who believe leading means serving; they support you in providing care that is unsurpassed in our industry.
Impact: The care you provide will enable our patients to live a better life that meets their needs holistically.
Growth: A Satellite career offers a lot of challenges, but also the support and leadership to learn and grow from each one. Here, the paths you find for fulfilling your aspirations don’t need to be linear if that’s your choice. With everything Satellite is doing to be a force for progress in the industry, you have many options before you.
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Satellite Healthcare, Inc . does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
Satellite Healthcare, Inc . offers a drug free work environment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vHgq76jj36%2fhXiOeHo6MAQv