Title: Solution Architect
Location: Rochelle Park,NJ or Remote
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: .
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Evaluates emerging technologies to continuously improve and collaborate with the business to help them support the company growth and strategy
- Works with Product Architecture to help develop roadmap for future releases based upon client demand, emerging technologies or current solution limitations
- Works within a team to influence standards for client system architecture that align with current capabilities and future (roadmap) features
- Participates in Technical Detailed Design, and Architecture Code reviews for both input into designs and personal awareness (as part of on-going education)
- Provides a communications channel to the other projects to promote best practices, configuration standards, lessons learned and bright idea exchange
- Work closely with senior project management, Product Architecture team; Technical Architects and Business Analysts and clients
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
- Travel to work at client sites when required
Experience & Skills:
- Strong understanding of Policy Administration, Billing, Claims as it relates to Reinsurance in the domain of Property and Casualty insurance for commercial and personal insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information, or Engineering is preferred
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design
- Good development experience with OO languages such as Java, (J2EE), C#
- Good understanding of cloud-based hosting paradigm and managed services
- Good research skills; keep up with software …
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06J4yzXbMLeO1gb