Dura-Mill in Malta, NY is looking for a
Dura-Mill is a world class manufacturer of precision cutting tools for the metalworking industry. The tools manufactured are made from solid tungsten micro-grain carbide and are used in various industries that include; Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Power Generation, Medical and Tool & Die. The plant is fully automated with the latest CNC grinding equipment. Our products are exclusively sold through authorized industrial distributors throughout the U.S., Canada & Mexico. We are proud to be part of the Sandvik Coromant family! We are looking for an energetic and organized team member to join our team in Malta, NY!
Key performance areas
Responsible for the overall support of maintenance in the facility with primary responsibility for the installation of machinery and scheduled maintenance of production equipment and other equipment within the facility. Is accountable for performing routine preventive maintenance. Also responsible for trouble shooting, diagnosing, replacing or repairing damaged or defective equipment.
Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of equipment, systems and controls within the facility. Responsible for diagnosing problems with PLC controls, ladder logic, microprocessor-based equipment, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, vacuum and process ventilation systems. Identify, repair or replace damaged or defective parts on equipment. Prepare requisitions for spare parts and other required supplies. Performs routine preventative maintenance based upon maintenance schedule. Accurately perform clerical duties as necessary for items such as work orders, spare parts and preventative maintenance. Maintaining the work area to company housekeeping standards. Required to comply with all quality, environment, health and safety regulations and guidelines. Provide support during plant emergencies.
Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must be able to read and understand electric and mechanical circuits, wiring schematics and systems. Must be able to interpret machine alarms and diagnose if the problem is with the program, machinery or the operator. Must demonstrate good eye-hand coordination and agility. Must be able to operate hoists & other lifting equipment, forklifts and scissor lifts. Will be required to safely lift 50 lbs. Requires ability to work from drawings or verbal instructions.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting, installing, repairing and maintaining equipment required
- Experience with PLC controls, ladder logic, microprocessor-based equipment motor controls, relays, circuit breakers, machine & process controls & circuits desirable
- Minimum High school Diploma, Preferred Associate Degree or Diploma from a Technical College or Trade School
- Must have valid state issued driver’s license
Dura-Mill offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at to the Maintenance Supervisor position, JO # R.
Dura-Mill is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Help troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Help troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Perform repairs on field equipment repairs
- Providing high quality repair service on equipment
- Perform repair and maintenance tasks
- Recognize equipment that need repair
- Obtain repair and maintenance instructions
- Perform minor or routine maintenance or repair
- Replace or repair worn parts
- Locate and repair defective parts
- Maintain and order repair parts
- Diagnose and repair all refrigeration equipment
- Provide electrical service and/or repair to customer units
- Perform building repair and maintenance activities
- Dismantle equipment/machines and make proper repair
- Discuss repair, maintenance and applications of equipment
- Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs
- Handle routine repair and maintenance of plumbing and electrical systems
- Troubleshoot and repair all capital equipment
- Disassemble fire protection equipment to repair and maintain systems, and replace or repair defective parts
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0cKtzpgG8QIzgb