Role : Sr. Capital Markets Business Analyst
Location: Boston, MA (Will start REMOTE but candidate expected to work on site once offices safely reopen.)
Duration: 6 Months + (long term project up to 2 years)
- 7 – 10 year experience in a business analysis in CAPITAL MARKETS domain.
- Knowledge of capital markets & financial instruments Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX.
- Understanding of Investment Banking , Asset Management Front, Middle & Back Office functions and Risk assessment.
- Asset management experience strongly preferred, but other experience within financial services acceptable
- Working knowledge of creating Tableau dashboards. (Mandatory)
- Financial industry knowledge within investments and distribution highly desired (i.e., understanding of investment process, capital markets, fixed income, equities, marketing, sales, client services, reporting and digital).
- Demonstrable experience of requirements elicitation through direct interaction with business users and their processes
- 2 year experience in Agile Projects as Product Owner/Proxy Product Owner
- Ability to work closely with client business stakeholders including Product Owners and understand requirements
- Confident of interacting with business users and various stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in:
- Business Analysis on capital markets & financial instruments Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX, Risk assessment.
- Tableau Dashboard development o Ability to create highly usable and thorough Dashboard / Visualization
- Secondary skills / knowledge (desirable) o SQL Query
- Good communication Skill
- MBA / CFA or equivalent
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?fmcGIC3YIQRZs%2bJBlWL2jAw