A new tab will open
Senior Project Manager Position Description:
The Samet team provides a portfolio of diversified professional contracting services for construction of commercial/industrial, education, multi-family and medical/healthcare construction projects. Samet seeks a highly-skilled Project Manager to support and lead project efforts in our Raleigh, NC region. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and directing project design, permitting and construction from owner contract negotiation through project closeout.
- Financial, quality and safety performance of assigned projects.
- Training and mentoring junior project team staff.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience managing commercial/industrial, education, multi-family and healthcare construction projects
- Demonstrated success at running $25-$75 million projects
- A 4 year degree in engineering, construction management, business administration or comparable relevant experience
- Strong leadership, management, computer skills and attention to detail
- LEED AP or LEED Green Associate is preferred
- Helvetica Neue>, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;”>
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & wellness challenges and incentives
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Health (HSA & traditional), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
To Apply: Click Here