Job ID: 211315
Location: ARLINGTON , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-01-28
Subcategory: Admin Services
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant in Arlington, VA.
The Administrative Assistant shall provide executive assistance to the Tactical Operations Support Sub Group. Administrative support is an enabling function for all other program related elements. In addition, the Executive Administrative Assistant shall function as the organization’s liaison on human resources related administrative activities. The Contractor shall provide a wide variety of general administrative, secretarial/clerical, and office functions in support of the TOS subgroup. Administrative support tasks shall encompass a full range of moderate to complex clerical and secretarial assignments involving use of judgment and discretion.
Assignments include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Managing front desk operations i.e., answering multiple phone lines; greeting visitors; performing check-in and checkout procedures, etc.
- Maintaining schedules, appointments, meetings, and calendar in Microsoft Outlook for assigned staff.
- Preparing and composing correspondences, reports, etc.
- Proofreading and editing internal and external communication and correspondence for assigned staff.
- Coordinating and preparing travel arrangement and reimbursements in the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Organizing, coordinating, and assisting with conferences, meetings, seminars, and other events.
- Maintaining, gathering, and analyzing data for various purposes.
- Bachelors & 6 years of experience OR Masters & 4 years of experience
- Active DOD Secret clearance, with ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- At least 5 years of administrative support experience in a Department of Defense office for multiple customer Program Managers.
- At least 2 years of recent travel support including domestic and international using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Knowledge of the DoD Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner’s ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vHgq76jj368XwdwkvNA8oAv