SAIC is seeking a Director of Business Development for US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) and US Central Command (USCENTCOM), Tampa FL. The successful candidate for this position will lead business development strategy, customer engagement and opportunity identification and qualification for USSOCOM and subordinate commands, and USCENTCOM and subordinate commands, working collaboratively with the National Security and Space Sector (NSSS) Leadership Team, Business Developers and Capture Managers. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Business Development for SAIC’s Air Force and DoD Agency and Commands (DoDAC) Business Unit within the NSSS.
- Apply a strong understanding of USSOCOM and USCENTCOM organizations, missions, mission partners, and subordinate commands, to include leadership, organizational behavior, buying practices, major programs and industry positions, to develop and manage a dynamic, multi-year pipeline of opportunities.
- Lead strategic planning and positioning of USSOCOM and USCENTCOM opportunities, with emphasis on winning business by delivering differentiated capabilities from SAIC’s solution portfolio.
- Apply SAIC procedures and best practices to personally identify and qualify opportunities and thereby meet goals for pipeline sufficiency and quality.
- Support post-qualification capture and proposal development for approved opportunities, particularly in the areas of customer engagement, teaming, and coordination with internal business development and sales resources.
- Coordinate, organize and execute technical solution demonstrations and pilots with USSOCOM Program Executive Officer (PEO) leadership and USCENTCOM J-Staffs to share SAIC capabilities to meet Special Operations Forces (SOF) and US Central Command Area of Responsibility (AOR) capability requirements and mission needs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience relevant experience with USSOCOM and USCENTCOM mission areas with a Bachelor’s degree
- Current knowledge of USSOCOM J-Staff Organization, USSOCOM PEO Organization, USSOCOM Subordinate Commands to include JSOC at Ft Bragg, and USCENTCOM Organization and Subordinate Commands.
- Strong understanding and experience with USSOCOM and USCENTCOM acquisition organizations and their buying trends.
- Winning track record in identifying, pursuing, and winning large Combatant Command (COCOM) opportunities in excess of 100 million dollars.
- Knowledge and understanding of latest technological trends within USSOCOM and USCENTCOM with focus on innovation organizations (ex. SOFWERX).
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and inter-personal skills needed to communicate effectively and persuasively with personnel at all levels, both in customer spaces and within SAIC.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner’s ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?rFkB3DfdBJpY44v3mjWOPgu