Job ID: 211393
Location: BETHESDA , MD , US
Date Posted: 2021-01-29
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a mission-driven candidate looking to help keep our nation safe. We are currently recruiting an Audio-Video Examiner who will work on an interdisciplinary team under minimal supervision.
Tasks required of the right candidate examining digitally stored image and video files include;
- Robust content examination and analysis of a large volume of multimedia files
- Metadata exploitation to expose file processing and distribution workflows
- Image/video/audio authentication, image and video enhancement, digitization of analog media, and compression and conversion of video and audio files.
SAIC will fill this position with a self-motivator and someone with a keen attention to detail. The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting the mission with high visibility.
- Requires a current/active TS/SCI with CI polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus two years of experience in IC or law enforcement AV exploitation/analysis; or three years of experience in IC or law enforcement AV exploitation/analysis.
- Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes and forensic methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in file specifications and formats for still image, video, and audio files; and file format conversion processes.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in technical report writing to include editing and peer reviewing.
- Proficiency with multimedia production tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, AVID Media Composer, and Apple Final Cut Studio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable camera operator or video and/or still image creation.
- Familiarity of IC reporting and databases.
- Experienced with all source analysis and report writing in the IC.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating to audiences of varying expertise, as well as collaborating with an interdisciplinary team.
- Certification in any digital media forensics exploitation discipline such as Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Video Association (LEVA).
- Strong focus on continuous learning in visual media technologies.
- Fluent in any foreign language.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfp7g0BZz4EDFQc