Job ID: 211159
Location: CALIFORNIA , MD , US
Date Posted: 2021-01-27
Subcategory: Administrative Assistant
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is hiring for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in support of work taking place in California, MD supporting the US Navy. This position requires a SECRET clearance or must have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract and SAIC will assist with the processing of the interim Secret clearance for the qualified candidate.
Note: This position is temporarily a remote/ virtual / work from home position due to COVID-19, but will ultimately be required be onsite in California, MD once restrictions are lifted for this location.
- Provides general administrative, clerical, and/or secretarial support.
- Performs routine and non-routine tasks including special projects.
- May be responsible for scheduling and making arrangements for meetings, for researching and securing requested information, and for researching, compiling and proofing of various reports and studies.
- May take and/or transcribe technical information, take and distribute meeting minutes, order supplies, email distributions, meeting and teleconference scheduling, respond to employee, customer, and sponsor inquiries, as well as other office administrative duties as required.
- Interacts with other support staff and departments to gather, supply, or coordinate information. General supervision and instructions given for routine work, and detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School and two (2) years or more related experience.
- Experienced and proficient in MS Office tool suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Target salary range: $45,001 – $55,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner’s ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJNDiZtFGAKu6Ah