Clean Harbors Camarillo, CA is looking for a Driver – Waste Collection to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for sorting, segregating and packaging of pharmaceutical, hazardous and non-hazardous materials at major retail client locations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive starting wage of $20.00/hour!
- Great opportunity for weekly overtime hours;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures proper segregation, packaging, loading and unloading of hazardous, non-hazardous and pharmaceutical waste;
- Prepares DOT shipping documentation;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Provides exceptional customer service;
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL required;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required;
- Previous experience in hazardous material handling considered an asset;
- Willing to learn new skills and comfortable completing manual labor;
- Ability to operate handheld computer is considered an asset.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at .
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJOftZmznZxc5Ah