**This position offers growth potential, competitive starting salary and a lucrative commission incentive.
Safety-Kleen in Rohnert Park, CA is looking for Class B Driver to join their safety conscious team! Route Drivers service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, commercial and industrial businesses, etc. and will provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell lube. This position is local, home nightly.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate a Class B Tanker Truck or a Box Truck with air brakes;
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of parts cleaning solvent and clean parts washers;
- Pick up 55-gallon containers of various fluids, dirt, debris and oil filters;
- Up-sell at existing customer locations and cold calling new businesses to generate growth in the territory.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL license required;
- Ability to obtain hazmat endorsement upon hire;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission preferred;
- Route sales experience highly preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile hand held computer
- Capacity to deal with change and make smart business decisions on the road.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?UO46q7c3dMzOf6GhBsNfNAk