The Senior Manager, Business Analysis will assist in the design, implementation and support of the Business Analyst Center of Excellence. The successful candidate will possess a strong combination of business process, and analytical and technical skills. This role will design best practice solutions in close collaboration with the VP, EPMO.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you’ve ever worked. (This won’t be just the daily grind!) You’ll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we’ll strive to give you what you need to have a happy work/life balance.
- Ensure work streams are properly identified and prioritized, resources are utilized, timelines are met, and provide consistent status updates.
- Partner with Portfolio and Project Management teams to allocate resources across intake and project execution
- Be an escalation point for Business Analysts. Work closely with Director QA/BA to address training needs and business process gaps.
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify opportunities and support the development of new sustainable best practice approaches while providing subject matter expertise in Business Analysis.
- Understand the interaction and relationship of business operations, business processes, and supported system applications.
- Develop business analysis methodologies, training materials, onboarding materials, guidelines, and standards.
- Mentor, manage, motivate, and develop Business Analysis team members.
- 5+ years of people leadership experience
- 3+ years’ experience working and influencing in a cross functional team.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Ability to form and foster high performing teams of internal and external consultants
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated high learning agility and strong analytical skills.
We’re known as an auto glass company. That’s the focus of what we do. But we’re much more — we’re a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we’re a People Powered organization — and our people come first and our culture matters. We’ll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?BrN9JLp0apBS6rNXtmn%2bdgl