Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong architecting skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
Saama focuses on the specific needs of pharmaceutical & biotech companies, delivering transformative business outcomes with our award-winning Life Science Analytics Cloud (LSAC).
LSAC provides customers with the ability to leverage advances in technology, AI, and precision medicine to connect, contextualize, and analytically converse with all their drug development data assets. It accelerates time to market and positively impacts patient lives. The combination of Saama’s AI research, advanced technical & analytics capabilities, domain expertise across the drug development life cycle, and successful product co-development approach has made Saama a trusted partner and thought leader in the life sciences industry.
Saama is committed to finding the best people because the innovations and discoveries that enabled together leads to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future.
- Research potential clients and solicit customers for Saama Life Science Solutions.
- Prepare proposals and final SaaS contract.
- Prospecting into Pharma/Life Sciences companies to clinical (RD) business users as well as clinical business IT teams.
- Front line contact with customers, prospects & leads, and responsible for a quarterly revenue goal.
- Follow the Sales process and document the progress of the sale into the salesforce system.
- Regularly develop & submit accurate forecasts and reports as required.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and willingness to get the job done.
- Develop and maintain high level of Saama solution & market knowledge to help customers succeed with Saama’s solution offerings.
- Understand Saama’s Life Analytics Cloud platform and its applications Operational Insights, Clinical Insights and Risk-Based Monitoring.
- Possess a strong understanding of Saama’s solution and competition in the industry and positioning.
Impact on the business:
Through active learning, you will add innovation and new ideas to client projects and internal assignments.
- Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change.
- Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn.
- Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility.
- Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies.
- Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all key stakeholders communication in both verbal and written communication.
- Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills; able to apply inductive and deductive thinking to generate solutions for complex problems.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant fields.
- 4+ years of experience in market of the competitive landscape, find companies looking to scale big data solutions.
- Working closely with sales planners will help create decks and proposals for brands and agencies.
- Assist the sales team in finding leads and prospecting for promising companies.
- Research and maintain a list of competitors.
- Demonstrated interest in developing expertise in applied data & analytics.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience conducting research.
- Strong attention to detail and Task-oriented.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?U2r8GOUiDKV1zHUEkspSnwm