As our Inventory Analyst, you will analyze the components and current inventory held by our external vendors to ensure we can fill customer orders on time. Every day you will work in our ERP system (SAP) and Excel to reconfigure inventory reports into actionable insights. Working alongside internal cross-functional teams and external vendors, you’re the go-to person for our inventory plan. To thrive in this role, you will travel occasionally for inventory, have inventory experience using an ERP/Excel, and know how to translate that data into profitable decisions.
Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we are. After all, in the beginning, our founder, sea captain Robert Fergusson, didn’t particularly care about paint. When he founded our company in 1921, he just wanted to keep his ship intact and stumbled upon a valuable solution. Today, that discovery is Rust-Oleum Corporation.
The same passion that drove the Captain to spend his next few years creating the world’s first rust-preventative paint still drives us today. When we see a problem, we work diligently until we’ve perfected a solution, which has led to some of the most cutting edge, durable and innovative products in the industry. Our creative and talented team of over 2000 people across every corner of the world, help us remain the global leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry.
As our Inventory Analyst, you can expect:
- A to-do list of projects that are both analytical and service-oriented. You should enjoy crunching numbers in Excel as much as you like calling vendors to talk about optimizations.
- To look at data and mold it into a plan for the long term that’s more intuitive than the flat number SAP spits out.
- Lead all annual on-site inventories with our top vendors by creating a schedule, assembling a team, and completing the counts.
- To work with a lot of different people every day, from your colleagues to vendors, and more.
- A team you can rely on. We trust each other for support and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field
- 2-5 years of Inventory, Purchasing, Scheduling or Supply Chain required
- SAP or equivalent ERP system experience required with knowledge of materials requirements planning
- Advanced MS Excel skill level
- Proven ability to problem solve, generate ideas and challenge the status quo to develop creative solutions
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV7WxxwdcMOszwf