One of our clients who is a multinational online food ordering and delivery platform company is searching for Restaurant Partnerships Representative in Washington, DC – 20036.
Job Title: Restaurant Partnerships Representative
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Washington, DC – 20036
About the Role
At our company, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Our company delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you’ve always wanted to try. It’s the same cashless payment as a company’s ride. You just have to tap the app and get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
Despite being a worldwide company, we recognize that company’s path to success originates from a strong local presence, delivering to our users the best local restaurant selection, one of our main diufb00erentiators. The Field Sales are embodying this strategy, by driving the development of speciufb01c cities / areas, with a strong focus on restaurants. This role is a rare opportunity to help grow our company in Northeastern US with a strong sense of ownership and have a direct impact on the success of one of company’s fastest growing markets and drive a step-change in the evolution of the food delivery business.
The role calls for a combination of pre-sales and analytical skills, proufb01ciency in sales and negotiation, customer obsession and organizational skills. You should be comfortable with challenging negotiations and pitching new businesses to customers who are new to this type of service.
What Youll Do:
- As part of the Field Sales team, you will be in charge of developing partnerships in speciufb01c areas and/or cities, helping restaurants ufb01nd new business lines while thinking big and deufb01ning their strategy regarding delivery, the biggest disruption to the restaurant space in decades.
- You will negotiate with restaurants on the terms and conditions of our partnerships agreements.
- You will identify key restaurants to partner with to keep enriching the selection already available on our app, and coordinate with our dedicated Account Managers to ensure the best onboarding. You will be in charge of building the best restaurant oufb00ering.
- You will acquire an extensive knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing our company (new suburbs to cover, new categories to partner with…)
- You will act as an ambassador of company’s mission, brand, and product
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in B2B sales, business development, marketing, entrepreneurship or consulting. A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Sharp negotiator, pre-sales, and analytical mindset. You’ll ufb01nd creative solutions to engage with partners and will be driven and motivated by commercial challenges.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight, prioritize, and ready to tackle different initiatives and adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Flexibility to travel across the region to meet with clients.
- Contributor to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Excellent Communication skills, multilingual is a plus (Mandarin, Spanish)
- Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft Office, and a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred) or SQL is a plus.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6MBs0TvSjeAUEG7lXbZInQy