Job Title:QA Automation Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Cupertino, CA 95014
• Test and characterize custom power ASICs
• Test and characterize off-the-shelf (OTS) power silicons
• Test and characterize world-renowned innovative power system eco-systems
• Build automation into the test setups
• Interpret test results of complex mix-signal HW with focus on power electronics
• Debug silicon related issues
• Perform corner-case testing for systems and silicons
• Evaluate and debug design prototypes on the bench and generate detailed engineering reports of findings and recommendations
• Interpretation and analysis of test data to suggest recommendations to aid decision-making
• Strong principles, design, and testing with DC-DC, AC-DC and DC-AC converters
• Experience with bench equipment such as power supply, oscilloscope, signal generator, electronic load, spectrum analyzer, etc. is required
• Experience using GPIB, USB, I2C, SPI, MIPI, SPMI, UART interfaces, etc. is strongly preferred
• Experience using Python for test automation is strongly preferred.
• Ability to write and debug FW code is strongly preferred
• Ability to complete projects independently with minimal supervision.
• Exposure to both Windows and MacOS operating systems preferred
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to guide critical decisions
• Must be highly motivated, self-starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details.
• 5+ years of experience working with power electronics
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?nIoAaHKcoi0Co%2fYjF0vy2we