Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Lehi, UT 84043
Duration: 11 Months
• The role Product Analyst for Connected Digital Experience consults with stakeholders to understand business problems, translates functional and non-functional requirements, designs solutions and delivers results. The PA is responsible to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, contributes to the vision for the next evolution of the employee experience and partners with others to drive delivery. In addition, the PA takes an ownership role across the entire lifecycle of solution development.
• Consult with customers and define solution requirements, develop business processes and craft delivery timelines.
• Participate in one or more scrum teams to define goals, set priorities and help manage delivery.
• Partner with others to coordinate the development, implementation and roll-out of new platform capabilities.
• Test features and capabilities prior to release.
• Work with cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams and advocate for solutions that balance the needs of our users with our business goals.
• Partner with global teams to collaborate on common processes to support shared initiatives are rolled out globally where applicable.
• Work closely with engineering leadership to make sure we meet and exceed our customers expectation.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in the role of BSA or PA. (experience with business process design is a plus)
• 3 to 5 years’ experience with ServiceNow’s Service Management solutions. (HRSD experience preferred)
• Proven track record of developing, communicating and gaining consensus surrounding feature sets for a platform product supporting a consumer/employee facing product portfolio.
• Demonstrated success in working with digital product teams – leading collaboration between external and internal engineering, UX, project management & customers.
• Strong analytical skills and a drive to experiment; ability to use data to drive decision making in product development.
• Ability to manage complex builds through thoughtful prioritization that drives towards delivery.
• Ability to evaluate vendor products to meet current or future needs.
• Agile/Scrum experience is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field, or relevant work experience.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06JH80mDTc8aawb