For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Russ Darrow Russ Darrow Kia in Waukesha WI. is seeking to hire energetic and motivated Sales Associates to keep up with customer demand.
You will exceed customer’s expectations from test drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our Management Team.
Individuals with Experience in Food/Beverage, Hospitality, Retail Sales, Insurance, Real Estate, or who are just out of College or the Military to name just a few, have found Success in Automobile Sales! Bi-Lingual Skills are a Plus!!
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- 10 Days Off Every Month
- NO SUNDAYS
- 4 1/2 Day Work Week
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
- Sales experience in any industry is welcome – Excellent training is provided!
- An energetic and outgoing ‘people person’ that’s motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj%2bwOYR8vmGz4wm