Responsible for the mechanical/electrical maintenance and prevention of all the equipment used in the processing, bakery, packaging and production areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General industrial maintenance and prevention.
- Able to troubleshoot mechanical problems, and set-up equipment.
- Able to make repairs, predict failure and respond as needed.
- Able to complete paperwork.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the following skills: Conveyor systems, packaging machinery, pumps, gear reduction boxes, HVAC systems, boilers, air handling systems, mixers, cookers, fryers, ovens, folders, dicers, freezers and processing machinery.
- Must have basic welding-Arc welding, Mig, Tig and stick welding, and plasma cutter.
- Trouble-shoot control and power electrical systems. Remove and replace motors, starters, relays, limit switches, fuses, and primary control components.
- Repairs, calibrate, and adjust electronic weigh scales.
- Have complete understanding in reading and writing of ladder logic.
- Must be able to program, repair and troubleshoot PLC from “E” prom entry to completion of program.
- Must be able to make a new installation wiring hook-ups and upgrade present equipment if needed.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and program AC inverters.
- Troubleshoot and repair AC and DC motor control systems.
- High school diploma or GED. Industrial maintenance training preferred.
- Minimum 1- 3 years experience as a general mechanic.
- Minimum 3 years in basic, industrial and PLC controls for electrical experience.
- Knowledge of refrigeration, ammonia and guard systems a plus.
- Must be experienced in general industrial troubleshooting, predictive maintenance & repairs.
- Must be flexible to work any shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Passing electrical maintenance test is required.
PAY RANGE: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (Non-Exempt)
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Send cover letter and Word resume to:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
To learn more about Ruiz Foods visit our web site at
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YuiqU34x1o7CK%2fwf0vbc2wg